The Xerox BookCentre® is the simplest, most complete, self-service book scanning solution for library patrons and staff. The large, easy-to-see buttons guide users every step of the way through the scanning process. Even the least tech-savvy user will be able to choose a file format, name the file, crop the image, adjust image quality and color depth, and save or send the image as a digital searchable file.
The Xerox BookCentre Delivers
- Intuitive 17” touchscreen computer preloaded with the BookCentre scanning software
- A patented 11” x 17” book-edge scanner designed for distortion-free scans while protecting the book spine from damage.
- More File Formats: Save to PDF, searchable PDF, PDF/a, Word, JPEG, TIFF and PNG
- Scans directly to email, smartphones, iPads, tablets, USB drives, Google Docs, and network folders.
- Better Accuracy: ABBYY FineReader Technology offers unmatched OCR accuracy
- Inter Library Loan Integration: Provides effortless fulfillment of ILL requests
- Supports pay-per-scan and pay-per-print solutions when connected to third party card/coin/bill vending systems from ITC, Jamex and ACDI.
The Scannx Cloud Service (SCS) monitors and manages the BookCentre systems by reporting usage statistics, push updates and upgrades, enable and disable features, provide management reports for billing purposes, and provide email alerts for errors and omissions.
There are 125,000 libraries in the United States including higher education, public (federal, state, county and local government), and private and K-12 market segments. In addition, book scanning solutions are also required wherever there are large collections of books including museums, corporate libraries, law offices, genealogical archives, historical records and copy centers located on or near college campuses.
- Library Directors and their IT staff are challenged to implement both GREEN solutions and digital initiatives.
- Libraries who have bought book scanning systems in the past have paid 3x to 5x the price of the BookCentre for an overhead camera-based system that cannot provide searchable and editable files, cannot charge for scans and cannot save to more popular scan-to-destinations such as smartphones, tablets and Google Docs.
The Reseller Partner Program
NewWave and Scannx are looking for a limited number of resellers that currently have a library or education document management practice. The Reseller Program Offers:
- A competitive priced, unique library book scanning Kiosk solution
- Limited distribution
- High Reseller Margins
- Demo Programs
- Quarterly Rebates
- Deal Registration programs
- Sales and Technical Training
- End-User Sales Support
- Marketing Collateral and Sales Tools
How to Become a Partner
Please be sure to mention NewWave as your Top Xerox Distributor! Xerox will review your application and let you know the status within a few days. Then you can start enjoying all of the Xerox Partner benefits! Sign up Here!
For more information on Xerox BookCentre, contact your NewWave Sales Representative, or Paul Alcorn at firstname.lastname@example.org