Efficient card & ID scanning
The ImageScan Pro 667 is a rugged simplex card scanner, and because it's USB-powered, you'll never need to search for an outlet. And at just under one pound and about 8" long, its ultra-compact footprint allows it to fit on any crowded desk, registration area or mobile cart.
A Complete Solution
The included AmbirScan Lite capture software is not only easy to use, it's productive too! Use Straight-to-PDF-Scanning to save your scanned documents as PDF, TIF or JPG and automatically save them to any folder on your computer or popular cloud services including: Box, DropBox, Evernote and Google Drive.
The ImageScan Pro 667 handles patient IDs, insurance cards, driver's licenses and new business leads with ease. Professional-grade hardware and advanced image processing captures clear images of everything in seconds – even cards with raised characters.
All ImageScan Pro 667 scanners are factory calibrated and require no calibration when installed to insure excellent image quality right out of the box. Built-in automatic image enhancement also insures high quality images, fewer rescans and high OCR accuracy, making this one of the most productive sheet fed scanners on the market!
- Kensington™ lock slot - An industry standard Kensington lock slot lets you easily secure the scanner to your work surface to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Digital Serialization - Each scanner has its serial number electronically stored in scanner memory. This aids document traceability and inventory management.
- Superior Media Handling - Single sided scanning of driver's licenses, embossed ID cards or paper documents up to 4.13" x 10" without changing settings.
- TWAIN Drivers - The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems.
- Citrix Ready - Seamless installation and use with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Professional-Grade Quality - Durable and reliable for commercial applications like hospitals, medical offices, banks, trucks, manufacturing, loading docks and busy points of sale.
- Energy Star Certified