|Model #: fi-7160
|Manufacturer #: PA03670-B055
|List Price: $1,195.00
Designed for workflow efficiency and built to last, the Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner offers exceptional return on investment through increased scanning speeds and reduced operator intervention.
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 ipm at 300 dpi in color, grayscale, and monochrome, the fi-7160 protects user's documents with acoustic sensors; ensuring data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- Rapid power up time in less than 4 seconds.
- Hard and embossed credit card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multi-feeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP
- Latest USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- 32/64 Bit Driver for PaperStream IP (TWAIN & ISIS)
Bundled with the fi-7160, the Scanner Central Admin provides IT departments an efficient way to manage medium to large scanner deployments. With remotely accessible fleet information, IT departments can now allocate resources effectively based on scan volume, consumable wear, depreciation schedules and maintenance expiration.
Included with Scanner
The Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner has everything needed to integrate with thousands of software applications in the market or with PaperStream Capture, an advanced yet easy to use scanning application provided in the box.
- PaperStream IP Image Cleanup (TWAIN & ISIS)
- PaperStream Capture batch scanning and PDF creation software
- One-year Advance Exchange Limited Warranty